Re: Last Entry -
1. I'll post the latest music podcast sometime this month, hopefully. It might be the last one, as we're going to transition to video podcasts...maybe. Check out mutuni.com.
2. I'm guessing our Google PageRank is down to one and our Alexa rating is in the millions.
3. Mother's Day was great. We baked our mom a cake. Father's Day is sure to involve manly things, such as barbecued meat and beer.
4. The Lost season finale was awesome; the Desperate Housewives flash-forward a la Lost was lacking. House was cool, too.
5. I have not seen Iron Man, nor Indy 4, nor Narnia Part Deux, etc. Hancock looks like a character with whom I can identify. Anyway, still check out Rama's SCREEN for a plethora of information - would you say that I have a plethora of pinatas?
Re: The Second List -
1. Obama is thumbing his way to the nomination. If the ticket becomes Obama/Clinton, we should all be aware of the double-edged sword that is a "dream team." The 1992 U.S. Olympic Basketball Team was a good "dream team" because the rest of the world was few and far between 16 years ago. The 2003-2004 Lakers was a "dream team" - Shaq, Kobe, Malone, Peyton, etc. - that collapsed in the Finals because their egos were no match against the opposing team. So beware and be aware of dream teams is all I'm saying.
(1.5. Speaking of the 2004 Lakers, go 2008 Lakers! The last time the Lakers met the Celtics for the championship was...let's see...21 years ago. Hooray for nostalgia!)
2. Chord du Jour returns at chorddujour.com.
3. This laundry list entry is much more meaty in content than previous filler, that's for sure.
4. Elan Vital. One hour of music. Orchestral noises, jazzy grooves, surf-y drones, and a boogie woogie. Needless to say, I'm ready to push forward into newer music...soon.
5. And more, indeed. Did I mention that I'm making a legitimate effort to chisel a body from this globular mess? Sure I lost about 35 pounds between last September and last December, and kept the weight off mostly, but I'm working on an incarnation befitting a wannabe rock star. Seriously.
I just might blog about exercise, and that's going to be most of the non-substantial filler - though it might have some insight...possibly...at least for me, anyway.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Re: Last Entry -