After watching the video from Monday, here's the gist of the taco's ingredients. So get ready, beer belly:
1. Crunchy all-beef taco w/ nacho cheese, lettuce, tomato, and southwestern sauce;
2. Soft flour tortilla w/ refried beans;
3. Corn tortilla w/ Monterey Jack cheese;
4. Gordita shell w/ guacamolito sauce;
5. Corn husk w/ pico de gallo;
6. Crepe w/ egg, gruyere, merguez sausage, and Portobello mushrooms;
7. Chicago-style deep dish meat lover's pizza;
8. Blueberry pancake;
9. Batter to deep fry the whole thing;
10. Spicy vegetarian chili.
How does this add up to 15 great tastes? I guess numbers 2-6 count as 10 tastes. Numbers 7-10 count as 4 tastes. Add the original taco (number 1 on the list), and we have 15. Otherwise, I guess we'd better review the video:
Taco photo courtesy of the United States Department of Health and Human Services.